skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
"No reserves. No retreats. No regrets."
Monday, September 1, 2008
Arrival in Moldova
So after a few flights I have finally arrived in Moldova. Thank you so all who helped me to get here. I will be putting updates and pictures here within the next few days. Thank you and God bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe via email
Enter your email address:
Delivered by
FeedBurner
"Lord make me nothing, not that I might despair but that I might further know your greatness."
- Kierkegaard
"If, when praying, no other joy can attract you, then truly you have found prayer."
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
My Links
Raatz Family Website
Sara's Blog
AG World Missions
Missionary Associate Info
Blog Archive
►
2009
(13)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(6)
▼
2008
(22)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
▼
September
(3)
Busy, busy, busy.
My apartment-on the 2nd floorMy street: Coca Street
Arrival in Moldova
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(9)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment