Saturday, January 5, 2008

Still in the States

Well-I'm still in the states. I recently got a new job and am in the process of moving. Life is changing rapidly.

I am still planning on going to Moldova, I'm just not sure when that will happen. I'm working on raising my budget but am having some difficulties. I know it takes a long time...but I would rather have it come in sooner than later! I'm trusting God, knowing that the timing is in His hands and I have nothing to worry about.

The other MA, Sarah, is also working on her budget-please pray that she will have the doors swing wide open for her! Also pray for Shauna (the 3rd MA who is already in Moldova). Pray that she adjusts well and is able to learn Romanian so she can communicate. Lastly, please pray for the Raatz family. Pray for their 3 daughters. Pray for the ministry that God has called them to. Pray that they would be blessed and encouraged.

Thank you so much for all of your suppport!

-Corrina

No comments: