Two weeks of getting up early. Two weeks of sitting through sessions. Two weeks of trying to listen even when your exhausted.
Two weeks of seeing the passion of God inside people's hearts. Two weeks of listening to testimonies and praying together. Two weeks of much needed fellowship. Two weeks of God continuing to burn the passion of missions inside my heart, and two weeks of meeting some of the greatest people I will ever know. These are some of the best two weeks of my life.
I've sat and listened to some amazing people. People who have served God on the mission field for years and still have His passion in their hearts. Others, who are going out on the mission field for the first time and who have a vision that can only be from the Lord.
I know that I will miss them when I go, but for now I am enjoying their company and I'm desperately trying to learn all I can for when I leave for Moldova.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment